Boilers Direct is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is acting as a credit broker to offer our customers pay monthly options. With interest free credit over 12 months, you pay the same amount as if you paid for the boiler outright, but with the benefit of spreading the cost. Credit is subject to status with finance provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited.
Representative example is based on the standard installation price including VAT of an Ideal Logic Max C24 combi boiler with 10-year manufacturer's warranty, Ideal System Filter and ESi Wireless Programmable Room Thermostat.
How pay monthly options work with Boilers Direct:
Upon receiving instructions that you would like to proceed with us and pay monthly, we will set up your credit application and send you the link by email to be completed online. When you have completed your credit application form, one of three outcomes will occur: you will have been accepted immediately, you will have been referred to the underwriting team for a decision or you will have been declined.
Credit application accepted: Upon a successful application we will confirm an installation date with you. On satisfactory completion of the boiler installation you will be asked to pay a 10% deposit which can be paid online with credit or debit card, via bank transfer, cash or cheque. Your first monthly payment will be due 14 days after the boiler has been installed.
Credit application referred to underwriting team: A decision should be made within a few minutes, however during busy periods or if the application is completed between the hours of 8pm and 8am it may take longer, however you should get a response by the next working day. You may also be asked to provide further information such as proof of identity, details of which will be emailed to you.
Credit application declined: Unfortunately we cannot offer you pay monthly options.
Minimum requirements to make a credit application include:
- You have access to the internet and have a valid email address as the credit application is completed entirely online.
- You understand the credit application can only be completed by one applicant.
- You are able to make a minimum deposit of 10% which is payable on completion of the boiler installation. If you pay online the name and address on the debit or credit card must match the name and address on the credit agreement and direct debit mandate.
- You may be asked for proof of identity; accepted forms of proof are a current picture card full driving licence or a passport.
- You are 18 or over, and a permanent UK resident able to supply UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000 and a bank or building society account with a Direct Debit facility.
- You must be able to afford the monthly repayments.
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgements (CCJs).
- You understand that upon completion of the credit application form, a search will be conducted with the credit reference agency of your credit file and that this includes the use of both public data and shared data.
A standard boiler installation is based on the following assumptions:
- There is adequate water pressure and flow rate for the combi boiler to operate correctly.
- The boiler is installed in the same location.
- Pipework does not run behind the boiler.
- We are able to fit the Ideal System Filter below the boiler.
- Upgrading of the gas pipework is not necessary.
- We are able to use the existing flue hole and it is suitable for a standard horizontal flue with no extensions.
- Access to the outside of the building where the flue terminates is easily accessible and is suitable for flue termination under current regulations.
- There is suitable access to a waste pipe that can house a connection for the condensate pipe from the boiler.
- We are able to use the existing electrical fused spur to power the boiler.
- Existing wiring is safe and adheres to regulations.
What if my installation is not standard?
Do not worry if your installation is not standard, we carry out free no obligation quotations for all prospective customers, we will visit your property and assess what work is required. We will then issue you with a fixed price quotation. With Boilers Direct you will be visited by a qualified and experienced gas engineer, not a salesperson.